1. The acceptance of all application and booth needs depends on the number of the booth and is decided by the organizer. The organizer has the right to determine the classification and location of the product area and to assign the location of the booth to all exhibitors.
2. Whether the application is accepted depends on a variety of factors, including the availability of space. In excess of the application for the use of the booth, the applicant will be listed on the waiting list and receive the notice accordingly. Applicants on the waiting list will be dealt with in accordance with the regulations of the organizer and the order of application.
3. Booth specifications and facilities or changes. The organizer has the right to change the booth specifications and facilities without notice.
4. Booth distribution mechanism (applicable to all exhibitors in Shenzhen watch show, overseas exhibitors and group organizations)
The organizer will invite exhibitors to attend the booth on the basis of the following priorities:
1) the previous exhibitors have a preference for the booth of the new exhibitors.
2) the exhibitors with larger booth area are preferable to the exhibitors with the smaller size of the booth.
3）If the exhibition area is the same, the exhibitor is entitled to choose the right of priority over the exhibitors in the advanced / standard booth.
4) if all the exhibitors conform to the same conditions above, the order of the selection of the booth will be determined by the draw.